Nov 04, 2017
PervOUT Producers can keep 80% of their sales!
by Lance Hart | Stuff I Wrote | 0Comments
I bought out my partners and now I can do whatever I want with PervOUT.com. I make enough money from my own content sales on sweetfemdom.com to cover my hosting and merchant processing and development for the whole network. It’s time to make some fun moves… So:
Do you have a site on my PervOUT Network of Indie Porn?
Do you want to get 80% of your sales instead of just 65%?
Here’s the deal:
- Post at least 6 clips to your site in November
- Promote each clip on at least one social media platform with a clickable link
- STOP promoting your content on any of the following:
- Any other place people might spend money on your content
- I don’t care about your onlyfans though
- Once we check your social media / blog / everything we can… at the end of the month, we will switch your cut up to 80% moving forward. You can stay at 80% until we find you promoting your content on any of the above, or you update less than 6 times in a month. This includes auto tweets, so you have to dig into all that shit and shut it down on the other networks. If you find that this deal sucks and just start promoting your manyvids again, fine, you’re back at 65% and lost nothing.
You have nothing to lose. It’s your traffic. It should go to your own domain. We gave you that domain. Use it to build your brand and get the highest payout in the industry. I don’t care if you keep updating to Manyvids and clips4sale and other places, just stop driving your traffic to them. I personally have a manyvids and clips4sale store, and I love them. I wouldn’t be anywhere without Clips4sale. The thing is, every time you drive traffic to your clips4sale or manyvids store, the traffic leaks out to other people’s stores and you lose money for your effort.
Keep updating to Clips4sale and Manyvids and those things! They make us extra money. I don’t spend time driving traffic to them though. You are literally making other people money when you do that with their links to other peoples stores. It’s your content. Keep your traffic. This is the whole reason I built PervOUT with independent domains. It works.
This is the method that I have used to make money with my own content for SweetFemdom.com. It fucking works. I make over $300 per day from just that site, and I barely update anymore. It’s a game of getting one new paying customer to your own domain per day. Do that. You will eventually have 100s of paying customers who have bookmarked your domain where they buy your shit. Not other people’s shit.
Do you not already have a PervOUT Site, but think you have good content to sell? Great! Hit me up at email@example.com and we can talk. I’m picky about adding new sites. I don’t want a million producers on my network. I want a handful of awesome ones that make good smut and play well with others.
That’s my new deal.Tags: clips4sale, iwantclips, manyvids, onlyfans, pervout, porn, porn sales, producing porn